Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Golden Smokey Eye with Urban Decay Naked Palette

 

 
Another Naked Palette eye, this one is a golden smokey eye. Like most, it's easy and doesn't take a lot of time to do.

1.) Start by priming the eye, instead of using eye primer I opted to go with a white eyeliner all over my eyelid and underneath my eye.  I did this because I wanted the pigments to really stick and to be even brighter.









 
2.) Using a flat eyeshadow brush, apply Half Baked all over the eyelid and underneath the lash line.










3.) Using a contour brush, apply Smog in a V-shape in the crease of the eye.









4.) Using the same contour brush, apply Dark Horse in the crease of the eye to darken it up. Also, taking a flat eyeshadow brush, apply Virgin to the inner corners of the eyes.










5.) Swirl a blending brush into Naked or Buck (if you have lighter skin tones use Naked, if you have darker skin tones use Buck) I opted for Naked. Take this and blend Smog and Dark Horse up to the brow bone.









6.) Apply Dark Horse to the lash line and put on eyeliner and mascara. Boom. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment