Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kim Kardashian Inspired Eye

 
I, like most people, do not particularly care for Kim Kardashian, but you cannot deny that she does have really good eye make up. This look does take a little bit of time because it involves a lot of layering, blending, and applying false eye lashes.
 
 
1.) Prime the eye
2.) Apply M.A.C.'s Blanc Type on the brow bone with a flat eye shadow brush
3.) Apply M.A.C.'s Carbon on the eyelid with a flat eye shadow brush, to get it the dark color I had to put on at least five layers
4.) Apply M.A.C's Handwritten with a fluffy eye shadow brush into the crease and take it into the inner part of the eye, I had to apply a few layers of this as well to get the darker color that I was looking for 
5.) Blend Handwritten and Blanc Type together with a Blending brush
6.) With a smudging brush, apply Handwritten to the bottom lash line and smudge it out
7.) Apply eyeliner
8.) ***Optional***Apply false eyelashes, I normally don't like false eyelashes because they tend to make me look like a drag queen, however, because this look was inspired by Kim Kardashian I decided to apply them.  False eyelashes are Kim's signature look, for her, the bigger the eyelashes, the better.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment