Thursday, November 6, 2014

90's grunge lip


This is such fun makeup to try, I definitely would not wear it during the day but going out I would. Due to the lip being so bold I decided to keep my eyes very simple. 
On my eyes I used Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. 
1. Apply White Chocolate all over the lip and all the way up to the brow bone. 
2. Using a blending brush apply Salted Caramel to the crease. 
3. To highlight apply Champagne Truffle on the brow bone and tear duct. 
4. For my lips I used two different liners: Mauve by Nyx Cosmetics and Currant by MAC Cosmetics, I also used a black eyeliner too. 
5. Apply Mauve all over the lips. 
6. Outline the lips with black eyeliner and blend inwards with your finger. 
7. Go over the black with Currant and blend inwards with your finger. After I blended I outlined my lips again with Currant. 
That's it! So simple and easy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment