Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Go-to fall look

This is my absolute favorite go-to fall makeup look. Super easy and so gorgeous, the pictures don't do it justice.
I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy palette on my eyes and on my lips I used Gerard Cosmetics '1995' lipstick made by Jaclyn Hill (my current favorite lipstick). 
1. I primed my eye with Too Faced 'shadow insurance'. 
2. Using a tapered blending brush I applied Caramel in my crease using windshield wiper motions. 
3. Next, I applied Morocco with a blending brush to add some depth to the crease. 
4. I applied Deep Plum with a flat eyeshadow brush (you will need to use a lot of it to get a good dark color without any blotches). 
5. To highlight my brown bone and tear duct I used Legend. 
6. Apply 1995 lipstick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment